Skip to main content

DO YOU REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE TEACHER THAT TAUGHT YOU ABCD.......

A for apple                                 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9..........
B for ball                                   अ , आ ,इ ,ई ,ऊ ........       
C for cat                                     क ,ख ,ग ,घ .....................
D for ........                                     +, -, *, /                        


We all have learnt these alphabets from a teacher, but have you ever once thought of that teacher that taught you the basics of everything, i have not and the most shameful thing is I don't even remember the name of my primary teacher now....................................................SO SAD, I FELT LIKE                                                                                     CRYING.


I  was just bored and saw a post of my maths teacher that I am in contact with and suddenly thought of the primary teacher that taught me addition, subtraction but I was not able to recall her, I started searching my old report cards and finally got her name and then I stalked her on school's website, lol and on social media and sent her friend request and talked with her though she doesn't remember me now but I thanked her and felt really good. I really hope she felt good too........................

The motive of this blog is not to tell you guys to contact your primary teachers but those teachers with whom you may be close to but in this fast paced world forgot to remain in contact with. 

I am telling you guys it is really satisfying and the feeling is awesome after you thank those teachers who taught you and helped you guys to reach where you are now, I am telling you guys with my experience. 
Just by imagining the happy face of your teachers when you remind them of their ways of teaching and their scolding and the success you have achieved so far in the life will make you guys have a small smile on your face that's a BET.

I am not writing more because reading my experience is not what I want you guys to read here. 

MY GOAL IS TO TELL YOU GUYS TO TAKE OUT A LITTLE BIT OF TIME FROM YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE TO CONTACT YOUR FAVOURITE TEACHERS, IT FEELS REALLY GOOD. 

REQUEST: HOPEFULLY SOME OF YOU WILL CONTACT YOUR TEACHERS AND WRITE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE IN THE COMMENT SECTION. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD MOVIES !!!!!!

ॐ नमस्ते  !!!!!! As the title goes "Download movies", here i am going to tell you guys how to download any movie of your choice without paying a buck !!!! [  This is for those who do not have subscription of NETFLIX, AMAZON PRIME , HOTSTAR  etc. ] METHOD 1 : TELEGRAM  Telegram is one of the best and my favourite place to download movies. Yeah, most of you would be confuse and thinking that telegram is a chatting app, so here is the catch!!!!!, telegram consists of various groups which provides you with endless content likes movies, series and short films. Here are some links where you can find new movies and series !!!!! t.me/HindiHDmovies t.me/HollywoodCineplex **Use these links in the search bar of telegram :  ******* These are some pics of my telegram, with this you can guess how to get to your desired movies !!!!! ******** METHOD 2: MODDRIOD NETFLIX  Here is the link provided for moddriod netflix :  https://moddroid.com/netflix-7-49.html Just

WHAT boys think and WHAT girls think !! PART 1 : STARING

HOLA !! We have often seen boys staring at girls in public places or in public transports. Now lets see what girls think about and what boys think about it. When Boys stare at girls what comes in the girl's mind :  Why is he staring at me like this.  I want to slap him.  Does he not have mother or sister at his home. He is a pervert.  Am i this beautiful.  Is there no shame in him.  Is something wrong with dress. I have to be vigilant ! As you have seen the thoughts of a girl what comes in your mind, the first impression is that the girls dont like it and feel unsafe about it. **Feeling unsafe or unsecured is a valid feeling as our society has only created this feeling in them by crimes like RAPE, eveteasing etc.  When girls stare at boys what comes in the boy's mind :  May be she is a slut  i am too handsome  she is my property now  she is welcoming me  she has given me the right to touch her  i think she wants to talk to me  i think she wants

WHAT IT TAKES TO BE HAPPY ?

ZDRASVSTVUYTE. (refer Russian dictionary) Most of us trying to stay happy in this covid pandemic, trying to utilise the abundance of time 🕒 Its been around 8 months when our regular life was turned upside by this covid. We have seen a myriad of things happening in these 7 months i.e. forest fires, whales dying, rape cases, various protests, scandals, deaths, earthquakes, hurricanes and whatnot. Overall, this period can be called a "melancholic period" in which many of us are struggling to stay happy.  BUT WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO BE HAPPY? ( Avoid gamers, loners, sadists, introverts, over-optimists and fake peeps) Pay your condolences for EXTROVERTS, GOD bless their souls.   Well, I am not ARISTOTLE, who is going to give out points or open your eyes to the true reality of the world, SORRY.  Every one of us is different with a unique set of question paper(FATE) to answer. Well, this question may have come to some of the brilliant minds that "what it takes to be happ